Do you fancy yourself a burger boffin?
Then, you need to enter our Build a Burger Competition TODAY! To enter, all you need to do is conceptualise a #SimbithiProudlySouthAfrican burger, and email your idea to firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and telephone number. Then, watch our Facebook page, where we will daily upload entries. The Top 3 entries with the most likes will then be invited into the Fig Tree Restaurant’s kitchen, where Executive Chef Daryn Bowers and Sous Chef Godfrey Kinyanjui will whip up your burger; then choose a winner!
Terms and Conditions are as follows:
1. The promotion will run from Wednesday, August 30 until Wednesday, September 13 at 4.30pm.
2. Entries emailed to email@example.com will be uploaded into a dedicated Facebook album, daily.
3. On Thursday, September 14 the three entries with the most likes will be selected, and handed to Executive Chef Daryn Bowers. Chef Bowers and his Sous Chef will create the top three burgers, in the presence of the entrants, and then select the best. Their decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
4. The winner is entitled to a dinner at The Fig Tree Restaurant, where they – and five guests of their choice – will be served their #SimbithiProudlySouthAfrican burger and fries; valued at R1800.
5. The winning burger will be placed on The Fig Tree’s menu as a ‘Limited Edition’ item during Heritage Week (18 – 24 September 2017).
What are you waiting for? Enter NOW!!