Simbithi Eco Estate Home Owners Association has the following vacancy
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Daily administration on all long term and short term leases and access for tenants
• Daily administration of all sales and transfers with the transferring attorneys, buyers and sellers
• Updating of details on in-house system- Gloportal and EMS on all new registrations post boxes application, water meters , pet and golf cart registrations, community centre bookings and radio transmitter devices
• Controls – Liaising with Building Control and Environmental Departments in relation to inspections on transferring properties or new sales, Accounts Departments – on levy clearance.
• Monthly report generation on leases, sales and transfers
• Agent Accreditation Vetting and Information sessions, Setting of agent’s exam and marking of the exam as well as feedback thereof
• Management of Welcome Centre Personnel – Generating the roster for the Welcome, Daily Cash ups, serves as a relief to the Welcome Centre Personnel as required.
• General Administration Filing, email correspondence
• Ordering of Stock / Stationery
• 5 years’ experience with admin conveyancing
• Exceptional communication skills
• MS Word / Excel, Internet and Email
• Strong administration skills
• Ability to manage and lead a team
Interested candidates may email their Curriculum Vitae together with a covering note to email@example.com by no later than Friday, 14th July 2017
Simbithi Eco Estate Home Owners Association is an equal opportunity employer.