Simbithi Eco Estate Home Owners Association has a vacancy for a Building Control Administrator. The successful candidate will be required to provide administration support to the Building Control Manager and assisting with the administration where required within the Environmental and Maintenance Teams.
• Receives Plans from Architects and logs plans onto the register
• Determine admin process of the plan against predetermined measures
• Allocates predetermined fees applicable for new sketch plans, deviations, alterations, additions and requests fees from applicants
• Circulates plans to Building Control and Assistant Building Control Manager with deadline review dates
• Submits reviewed plans to the Design Review Committee
• Provides timeous feedback to applicant on status of plan
• Approved plans are submitted for stamping and final approval
• Follows through on the finance audit processes in relation to quotes, orders, invoices and fines for Building Control
• Addresses Building Control walk-in’s and queries
• Coordination of Meetings and minutes thereof
• Maintains a concise filing system
• Receiving Landscaping Plans
• Minutes of Meetings
• Minutes of Committee Meetings
• General Admin
• 5 years’ experience in an Administrative role within a Technical Service Department or related field
• Diploma in Office Administration or related
• MS Office (Advanced)
• Diary Management and calendar booking experience
• Customer Service Strong Communication and administrative skills
• Conflict resolution skills
Interested candidates may email their Curriculum Vitae together with a covering note to firstname.lastname@example.org by no later than Thursday, 3rd August 2017.
Simbithi Eco Estate Home Owners Association is an equal opportunity employer.