Simbithi Eco Estate Home Owners Association, a leading Gated Estate on the North Coast of KZN with approximately 1700 Home Owners, a growing Commercial Business Zone, and a Golf Course, has the following exciting opportunity
The successful candidate will be responsible for the strategic and operational leadership of the Technical management team responsible for the Service Delivery of infrastructure and essential services on the Estate responsible for Architecture and Estate Aesthetics, Estate Roads, Water supply, Sewage and storm water drainage, refuse removal, electricity supply and street lighting.
This includes but is not limited to service delivery strategy formulation in relation to planning, departmental policies and standard operating procedures, budgets, asset management and preservation, human capital management and health and safety.
Duties and Responsibilities:
– Generates the Technical Service Delivery strategies for the short, medium and long term strategies which incorporates the values of the Estate and ensures the strategic imperatives of environment, security, management and stakeholder investment is met whilst at the same time considering the Estates core capabilities and ensuring good governance.
– Plans, Leads, Organizes and Controls Resources to ensure strategic plans are met.(Staff, Service Provider and Contractors)
– Disseminates plans with clear timelines and accountabilities to the Technical Team
– Reviews Estate Infrastructure Service Delivery Performance with the Executive Team and Committees and takes steps to ensure service delivery and maintenance is consistent
– Manages and highlights strategic risks and takes steps to mitigate risks within the Macro, Meso and Micro confines of the business operations.
• Policies and SOP’s
– Development of Policies and Standard Operating Procedures for Technical Team.
• Finance / Assets / Profitability
– Develops and manages the Estates Technical annual expense and capital budget
– Ensures proper financial controls are in place.
– Conducts forecasting
– Drives and achieves revenue growth concepts and targets
– Manages and enhances the Estates physical assets to preserve the lifespan on the assets. Manages CAPEX effectively
• Human Capital Management
– Integrates Team through Vision, Mission, Values and Organizational Structures
– Provides leadership and guidance
– Ensures development of employees within the technical structure
– Performance Management of Technical Team to achieve deliverables in line with Estate strategic plan
– Drive change, accountability, and excellence within Technical Team
• Health/ Safety and Welfare
– Drives a total quality management system to ensure that business processes are continuously improved, communicated to the relevant stakeholders and regularly reviewed for suitability and compliance.
– Preserves Estates brand, reputation and good will.
– Compliance with all statutory and legal requirements
• Home Owner Customer Service
– Ensure superior home owner customer service
– Displays effective conflict resolution techniques
• Diploma /Degree in Civil Engineering and/or Architecture or related
• 5 Years in a Management capacity in Technical Services Capacity within an Estate or Municipality
• 5 Years with Strategic Planning and Budgeting
• 5 Years People Management
• Proven experience with Leading a Diverse Team
• Exceptional Conflict Management and Dispute Resolution skills
• Excellent Communication Skills
Interested candidates may email their Curriculum Vitae together with a covering note to firstname.lastname@example.org by no later than Tuesday, 25 July 2017
Simbithi Eco Estate Home Owners Association is an equal opportunity employer.